Compact. Economic. Extra Powerful.
The Economical - Ideal for the butchery trade, super-markets and medium-sized butchers.
Easy operation thanks to clear symbols. The PCE KM series saves money by shortening the training period for your employees. Learn more about our big seller and allow yourself to be convinced by the persuasive arguments.
The PCE KM slices easily bone-in products such as meat, chops, neck or boneless products such as pork belly, roulades, roasts, sausages, cold cuts and cheese.
Simple & uncomplicated
Immediately usable without long training periods for the staff.
- Easy to operate thanks to clear symbols on knobs and buttons
- Highest safety level
- With starting device
- Optional step-by-step or continuous feed for uniform slices
Cut your products fast, precise and reliable.
- Up to 440 slices/minute
- High cutting accuracy of the blade due to MHS micro toothing
- Shorter cycles thanks to automatic return limiter
- Exact feed due to friction-reducing surface
- Optimized hold of the product by adjustable gripper (optional for PCE 70/100-21 KM)
Easy and fast cleaning.
- Good accessibility to the individual components
- Easy to clean without tools in just a few steps
Perfectly matched to your needs.
- Different versions in product length and cross section
- Height-adjustable conveyor in different lengths optionally available
- Optionally available with plastic or stainless steel flaps
- Optionally with reinforced drive for beef products containing bones, e.g. T-bone steaks (only PCE 70/100-25 KM)
- Optionally available with underfloor belt for improved production flow
- Machines on rollers (PCE 70/100-21 KM and optional for -25, -30, -36)
- Slicing fresh boneless and bone-in meat products frozen to -4°C into uniform slices
- Slicing cooked products, sausage and cheese
- Slice thickness from 1-32 mm and optionally from 1-50 mm possible
- Optional with double blade for cutting butterfly steaks (only for PCE 70/100-21 and -25 KM)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt
Original. Fitting. Professional.
Together with the auto gripper, the work steps are reduced to a minimum. The hood opens automatically after the cutting process.
Blade cleaning during the cut by water jets - especially for fish products.
The height-adjustable conveyor belt enables the sliced goods to be fanned and portioned. The conveyor belt is available in different lengths.
Large selection of blades
For cutting fresh, frozen to - 4°C, boneless and bone-in meat products into even slices. Likewise cooked products, sausage and cheese. Double blade for cutting butterfly steaks, among other things.
|PCE 70-21 KM||PCE 100-21 KM||PCE 70-25 KM||PCE 100-25 KM||PCE 70-30 KM||PCE 70-36 KM|
|Max. input length (in mm)||760||1160||760||1160||760||760|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||210 x 235||210 x 235||250 x 235||250 x 235||300 x 150 (235 with belt)||360 x 235|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1950 x 830 x 1240 (L 3010 with belt)||2700 x 830 x 1240 (L 3410 with belt)||1950 x 930 x 1340 (L 3010 with belt)||2725 x 930 x 1340 (L 3410 with belt)||1950 x 1035 x 1350 (L 3010 with belt)||1950 x 1170 x 1385 (L 3010 with belt)|
|Connection 3Ph + PE (other voltage on request)||2,7 kW (2,8 with belt) 400 V / 50 Hz||2,7 kW (2,8 with belt) 400 V / 50 Hz||4,5 kW (4,6 with belt) 400 V / 50 Hz||4,5 kW (4,6 with belt) 400 V / 50 Hz||7,6 kW 400 V / 50 Hz||4,5 kW (4,6 with belt) 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Weight (in kg)||280 (338 with belt)||320 (378 with belt)||365 (423 with belt)||410 (468 with belt)||400 (462 with belt)||450 (517 with belt)|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||220||220||220||220||220 (360)||220|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||440||440||440||440||-||-|
|Slice thickness (mm)||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 16||1 - 32|
|Slice thickness optional (mm)||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50|
|Distribution of remaining slice||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Reinforced drive system||-||-||optional||optional||-||-|
Brochures & data sheet
Contact with a
Do you need more information or advice on one of our products? Just press the envelope and write us your request.