Multitalented. Indispensable. Proficient.
The multi-talented - Ideal for the buchtery trade, supermarkets and canteen kitchens
They do what the’re supposed to. With a throughput of up to 1100kg/h, the convincing MHS 850 and MHS 1000 multi-purpose dicers are the indispensable all-rounders for the butchery trade, supermarkets and canteen kitchens.
The MHS 850/1000 are perfect for cutting cubes, strips and slices of sausage products, meat as well as vegetables and many other products.
Simple & uncomplicated
Immediately usable without long training periods for the staff.
- Easy to operate thanks to clear symbols via rotary knobs and buttons
- Ergonimical one-handed operation of the horizontal slider
- Dual chamber system with simultaneous machine loading and slicing
- Tool-free change of cutting sets in a short time
- Automatic start when closing the horizontal slider
Perfectly sliced and perfectly portioned.
- Clean cuts thanks to the cutting grid’s very long stroke
- Adjustable horizontal compression
- Choice of clocked or continuous feeding
- 4-side pre-compression for increased cutting quality (optional)
- Long service life thanks to high powered drives
- MHS 850: up to max. 850 kg/h
- MHS 1000: up to max. 1000 kg/h
- Up to 560 slices/minute
Easy and fast cleaning.
- Good accessibility to the individual components
- Easy to clean without tools in just a few steps
Perfectly matched to your needs.
- Grids for cutting cubes, strips and slices in different sizes
- Slicing discs for cutting slices
- Slicing discs for cutting strips
- Rasping disc for cutting rasps
- Special cheese grid for cutting cheese
- Machine movable on rollers
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Ideal for cutting cubes, strips and slices
- Meat and sausages
- Fish and seafood
- Cheese and eggs
- Vegetables and fruit
- Fresh, chilled or frozen (to -3°C)
Original. Fitting. Professional.
For example with quadruple sickle blade for cutting slices.
Two-dimensional Slicing disc
For cutting julienne strips.
For cutting slices
Wire grid set
For cutting soft cheese.
Fix blade grid set
For cutting hard cheese.
For e.g. soft cheese.
|MHS 850-90||MHS 850-96||MHS 1000-90||MHS 1000-96|
|Max. input length (in mm)||310||310||530||530|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||90 x 90||96 x 96||90 x 90||96 x 96|
|Cutting grid cross-section (WxH) in mm||90 x 90||90 x 90||90 x 90||90 x 90|
|Cutting length (mm)||0 - 35||0 - 35||0 - 35||0 - 35|
|Grid sizes (mm)||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18, 22, 30, 45||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18, 22, 30, 45||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18, 22, 30, 45||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18, 22, 30, 45|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1100 x 650 x 1065||1100 x 650 x 1065||1520 x 650 x 1065||1520 x 650 x 1065|
|Connection 3Ph + PE (other voltage on request)||2,6 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz||2,6 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz||2,6 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz||2,6 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Weight (in kg)||250||250||290||290|
|Adjustable blade and grid speed||-||-||-||-|
|Integrated conveyor belt||-||-||optional||optional|
Brochures & data sheet
Contact with a
Do you need more information or advice on one of our products? Just press the envelope and write us your request.