We solve your space problems! MHS leaves you more space for goods and presentation.
Thanks to the new and unique MHS cutting principle, the MHS slimline II bread cutting machine has a width of just 58.5 cm and an infeed length of 33 or 38 cm! And, the crumbs stay in the machine.
Touch screen for simple, self-explanatory operation
- The menu guides the user through the cutting process
- Service menu and information on the touch screen
- More shelf space due to space-saving 58.5 cm wide machine
- Low maintenance costs as particularly maintenance-friendly
- Simple and hygienic cleaning
- Extremely durable blade due to special coating and original MHS sharpening
- Drive with frequency converter protects the mechanical parts (soft start-up, soft stop)
- Highest safety and hygiene standards
The automatic gripper ensures a secure hold of the product to be cut and particularly small gripper remains.
- The bread measurement is carried out without light barrier
- Automatic slice holders
The new, clear design reduces dirt deposits to a minimum and makes cleaning easier.
- Packaging of the bread in the machine
- Stainless steel housing
- Functional parts easily accessible
- Hermetic encapsulation of the drive and electronics in the cutting chamber
- Oil-free cutting, even with warm bread
- Blade and gripper cleaning position
|MHS slimline II S||MHS slimline II M|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in cm||58,5 x 105 x 86|
|Cutting capacity (slices/min.)||95|
|max. input width (mm)||240|
|Max. input length (in mm)||380|
|max. input height (mm)||160|
|Connection||230 V / 1 kW||230 V / 1 kW|
|Weight (in kg)||200|
|Blade||Round blade ø260 mm||Round blade ø260 mm|