The absolute hit - ideal for the meat industry
With the ICC 25/36, we have responded to the increasing demands of our customers. With an output of up to 4,000 kg throughput per hour, this is an absolute hit in the industry. At the same time, cutting quality has not been sacrificed. The advantage lies in the continuous production flow, as there is no waiting time as with conventional machines due to the retraction of the gripper and the opening and closing of the bonnet.
The ICC effortlessly cuts bone-in products such as meat, chops, necks or boneless products such as pancetta, roulades, roasts, sausages, cold cuts, cheese and fish.
Immediately usable without long training periods for the staff.
- Clearly structured touch display
- 100 programs storeable
- Highest safety level
- Choice of intermittent or continuous feed for uniform slices
- Automatic start-up device
- Optimised hold of the product by MHS toothed infeed link belt and hold-down belts adapting to the product
- Software update and data backup via USB stick
Cut your products quickly, precisely and reliably.
- High cutting accuracy of the sickle blade even with products containing bones due to MHS micro-serration.
- Up to 500 or 1000 cuts/minute (single or double blade operation)
- Cutting software for portioning
- Shorter cycles due to continuous feeding of the products
- Single-cut function with increased blade speed improves cutting quality at low production rates
- Precise feed due to servo drive
- Product recognition enables products to be divided into different sections
- Residual slice division
Perfectly matched to your needs.
- Different versions in product width
- Variable in product length
- Extendable discharge belt available in different lengths
- Adjustable speed from 60 sections/minute
- Easy integration into production line
Easy and quick cleaning.
- Good accessibility to the individual components
- Easy to clean in just a few steps
- Completely closed and encapsulated housing
- Easy disassembly of all parts relevant for cleaning
- Cutting of fresh, frozen to -4°C, boneless and bone-in meat products in uniform slices
- Slicing of cooked products, sausage and cheese
- Slice thickness from 0.5-500 mm possible
- Optional double blade for cutting butterfly steaks
- Fanning and separating of products in combination with discharge belt
|ICC 25||ICC 36|
|Max. input length (in mm)||variable||variable|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||250 x 180||360 x 180|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||3600 x 1050 x 1650||3600 x 1230 x 1650|
|Connection 3Ph + PE (other voltage on request)||8,5 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz||9,4 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Weight (in kg)||720||900|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||500||500|
|Slice thickness (mm)||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes|
|Section software||yes, up to 5 sections||yes, up to 5 sections|