With the MHS professional you are well equipped for efficient production.
Be it plaits, stollen, cakes, bread and much more besides - the MHS professional processes all this with ease.
With an input length of up to 75 cm, you reduce your loading times and off-cuts to a minimum.
- Slice thickness freely selectable in 0.5 mm steps
- 3 additional program memory buttons, freely programmable (slice thickness, speed, run-on time, return path)
- Function for cutting numbers of slices
- Function for dividing and half cutting
- Hygienic membrane keypad for simple operation
- Dividing function for cutting into equally-sized pieces
- Cutting speed adjustable to the product/working process
- Automatic flap opening (selectable)
- Automatic flap start (selectable)
- The cutter with extremely durable special coating and original MHS sharpening enables oil-free cutting, even with warm bread and at a rate of up to 220 cuts per minute.
- Maximum slicing quality due to circular round blade cutting
- Powerful blade drive with frequency converter protects the mechanical parts (soft start-up, soft stop)
- Blower cooling for motor and electronics enables continuous cutting
- Speed control
- Discharge belt removable without tool
The new, clear design reduces dirt deposits to a minimum and makes cleaning easier.
- Stainless steel housing
- Removable front cover for easy cleaning of blades and the cutting chamber without having to move the machine
- Rear wall removable without tools for even easier cleaning of the back cutting chamber
- Functional parts easily accessible
- Blade cleaning position
- Hermetic encapsulation of the drive and electronics in the cutting chamber
- Discharge belt can be removed
Bagging made easy. The MHS bag blower can be firmly connected to the MHS professional cutter. This ensures a productive and smooth packaging process. The bagging of sliced bread or whole loaves of bread is therefore very easy.
Closing made easy. Your bread bags are closed quickly and securely thanks to the electric closing device. Seal your bags airtight in a matter of seconds, if necessary also with a coloured binding twist.
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in cm
|260 x 114 x 86,5
|Weight (in kg)
|all types of bread
|Bread passage (WxHxD) in cm
|75 x 14-16 x 35
|Slice thicknesses (in mm)
|4 - 30 (on request up to 100 mm)
|400 V / 2,6 kW
|Cutting capacity (slices/min.)
|80 - 200
|Round blade, ø 420 mm
|Kind of machine